Every great project begins
an even better story
Since beginning my journey as a freelance developer over 10 years ago, I've done remote work for agencies, consulted for large corporations, and collaborated with talented people to create digital products for both business and consumer use. I'm quietly confident, naturally curious, and perpetually working on improving my skills one problem at a time.
Education & Experience
My resume showcases select relevant work that demonstrates my skills and expertise in the field. I have additional experience in other areas which can be found on my LinkedIn. Or get in touch so I can provide further details.
Front-End WordPress Developer
1815 Agency - The Netherlands
• Developed and maintained WordPress websites for various clients, including TopGear and NewScientist.
• Collaborated with clients, project managers, and design teams to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality solutions.
• Implemented best practices for website optimization, security, and performance.
• Conducted website testing, debugging, and troubleshooting to ensure smooth functionality.
Successfully completed 7 WordPress projects within budget and timeline, resulting in client satisfaction and positive feedback.
Stack and skill
Docker, PHP, Yarn, NPM, Git (Bitbucket), HTML / JS / CSS, WordPress, PHP, Timber
Project management through Monday. Managing client communication.
Front-End Developer SAP/HYBRISHANOS International Grocer
• Developed and integrated new features into the corporate website, enhancing user experience and functionality.
• Refactored legacy code (jQuery 1.11 and Bootstrap 3.5), improving code quality and maintainability.
• Conducted bug fixes and troubleshooting to ensure smooth website performance and usability.
• Employed Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence for effective issue tracking, version control, and project documentation and collaboration, ensuring streamlined code management and project management processes.
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams, including API providers and internal stakeholders, to successfully deliver the project on time and within budget, achieving business objectives.
Developed and integrated new functionality into the corporate website, leveraging an API to dynamically replace out-of-stock items, resulting in improved user experience and increased customer satisfaction.
Stack and skill
Project management Scrum through Jira and Confluence.
Development and Maintenance WooCommerce Shop ArtEZ PressArtEZ Press Shop
• Developed a custom WooCommerce theme for an international e-commerce webshop.
• Implemented robust e-commerce functionality, including integration with a Warehouse Management System (WMS) API for streamlined stock management.
• Implemented custom functionality such as multilingual support to cater to a diverse customer base, enhancing the website's accessibility and user experience.
• Currently responsible for ongoing maintenance and updates, as well as adding new features and fulfilling client requests to ensure optimal website performance and customer satisfaction.
• Collaborated with designer, leveraging project management through Notion. Consulting and advocating to and with client to help achieve their business goals within budget.
• Utilized ACF and jQuery to design and implement a custom filter experience, enhancing the shopping journey for customers and improving overall user experience.
• Successfully established and maintained integration with a bespoke Warehouse Management System, demonstrating exceptional coordination and communication skills.
Stack and skill
Custom Development Portfolio - Modem.WorkModem Portfolio Site
Developed a professional portfolio website using Kirby CMS for the head of Architecture at MIT, showcasing their work and achievements, and enhancing their online presence.
Stack and skill
Associates Degree of Information Technology
HAN University Arnhem, The Netherlands
Hire me to work remotely alongside other developers or as a solo developer to complete your project.
I work efficiently to create websites with WordPress or other system's. Communication and time management is a great strength which I use to make sure we don't go over budget. You can use your own design.
I provide webhosting through SiteGround. For 48$ a year I can offer:
- Daily Backups,
- SSL and other security,
- as many emailaccounts as you want,
- your own login environment,
- great performance and renowned reliability.
I'll take the burden off for you and maintain your website for you. You can call or email me your request and your deadline and I'll make sure it is taken care of!